NIKE: "Tony's industry insights, program feedback, and recommendations on equipment, processes and workflow are very valuable here at NIKE. I found Tony to be a great thought partner as we were testing critical new processes and workflow ideas with live products." - Linda Dickerson, Global Brand Imaging, Dir. of Business Operations
Amazon: "Tony's years of leadership at Amazon had noticeable positive impact within our flagship apparel studio in Williamsburg, and also for Amazon's global studio network as a whole." - J. Alley, N.A. Senior Manager, New York Studio
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE, together?
For corporate or agency clients I can help you design, build and lead a scalable imaging system for your retail, apparel, advertising or marketing business. Whether starting from the ground up or improving existing facilities and workflows, as a follower of lean management philosophies I can help you simplify the complex and help you do more with less. Together we can optimize budgetary realities while improving the quality of your image output from a single studio facility or your global studio network.
With a 20+ year career as an award-winning photographer/director I use a combination of creative and logistical approaches to large scale challenges. Where most see these two things as contradictory, I see them as both complimentary and necessary for one another to develop an efficient imaging system and compelling content catalogs.
- Lean workflow efficiencies
- Development of operational best practices
- Systems design: operations, production, facilities
- Strategic recruiting based on priorities
- Budgeting for studio buildout or upgrades
- Optimized floorplans for high-production studios
- Strategic alignment with business partners
- Global studio system alignment
- SOP document development
- Performance vs. productivity appraisal
- Creative direction for internal businesses
- Coaching and motivation for contributors
- Objective ratings for subjective content
- Increase value of leadership for contributors
- Becoming more than a cost-center
- Pilot program creation, execution & feedback